Sunday, November 12, 2006

Doug shows his hand

Last week Doug mentioned in passing an idea for his contribution to Run Club: an adventure using d20 Modern/d20 Future set in the world of the old TSR sci-fi thrilla Star Frontiers. Sounds like a hoot to me. Personally, that closes off d20M and space-opera style sci-fi as avenues of inquiry for my own Run Club game. That's a couple fewer items off my list of game ideas. I thought other people would appreciate the heads-up for the same reason.

This week I hope to post a tentative schedule specific enough for everyone to hate.

EDIT to add:

I caught up on comments in the previous post. Dave is looking at running Feng Shui, Iron Gauntlets, or Deadlands/Savage Worlds. Those all look like great options.

1 Comments:

At 2:20 PM, Blogger the Red-Haired Maniac said...

ahhhhh... Dralasite goodness... mmmmm...

peace... Dave

 

Post a Comment

<< Home