Monday, May 07, 2007

May game

Currently, I'm planning on running The Secret of Zir'an. The game has a neat system that I've really been wanting to try out. It looks complicated, but I suspect it may be easier than it appears.

The setting is a lot of fun: pulpy fantasy with technology that is integrated into the setting. There are five races with funny names, but they are, essentially humans, dwarves, elves, beastmen, and idiot-savant giants. There is rune magic (common, well-integrated into technology) and shadowmagic (relatively new, rare, and kinda scary). If anyone has any character preferences, toss them my way and I will attempt to accommodate them.

Feel free to take a look at the Quickstart rules on their website, but please don't look at the attached adventure. I may be stealing heavily from it.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 10:20 AM, Blogger Jeff Rients said...

I'll take a dashing swordsmen with a biplane, if that is at all possible.

Also, a crazy idea that maybe you could use: Imagine if Baba Yaga's hut was steampunk mecha made out of rusty junk. And maybe put some mad scientist googles on ol' Baba and give her a robot arm.

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger Kathleen said...

I'm looking forward to it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home