Friday, December 08, 2006

Bait... & Switch

Okay folks...

After all this talk about Deadlands: Reloaded, I'm switching gears on you. I have decided to run Iron Guantlets instead.

Why? Simple. I have an idea for a fantasy scenario for Winter War, and IG looks like it will fit the bill nicely. Problem is, I've never run the game before, nor have I played it. I've run systems cold before and did alright, but I have the opportunity to avoid that situation, so I'm taking advantage of it.

Unless there are serious objections to it, I will be running the pre-published IG scenario, Deadly Treasure.

Take care... I look forward to seeing you all on the 7th of January.

peace... Dave

1 Comments:

At 5:09 AM, Blogger Jeff Rients said...

No objection here, either. I know you're being diplomatic and all, but one of the ground rules of the club is that you don't need our permission. It's the players job to be totally supportive of whatever the GM wants to run.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home