Monday, May 14, 2007

Secret of Zir'an PC options

I'll have at least five pregenerated PCs for y'all to choose from. What I have so far:

A highly educated and cultured socialite/gambler/con artist/runemage (human, either gender)

A former soldier turned aviator/"courier" with a sword (human, either gender) - for Jeff

A former factory-worker slave who won his freedom via pit fighting, now trying to make a life for himself (gogachi, either gender)

Still in progress:

An exotic dancer/martial artist

A professional duelist

Of course, if everyone picks one before game, then I don't have to write up the fifth...

3 Comments:

At 8:44 PM, Blogger Kathleen said...

Number 1 there looks awesome to me.

 
At 5:16 AM, Blogger Doug said...

I want the exotic dancer/martial artist. Try to throw in some singing skill and a drug habit. :)

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger the Red-Haired Maniac said...

I suppose I can play a pit-fighter. =P

peace... Dave

 

Post a Comment

<< Home