Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Choices, Choices...

Hey all...

I have three different games that I could run at our first outing. Personally, I care not which one I run, so I figured I'd take votes. And the nominees are...

Feng Shui -- High action combination of wire-fu and ballistic ballet...

Iron Gauntlets -- A non-D20, high fantasy sort of thing I stumbled upon...

and Deadlands Reloaded -- The "Weird West", redone using a modified Savage Worlds ruleset...

Also... I might have a scheduling conflict with January 14th. The 16th is my son's birthday and my wife isn't certain yet if we're holding a party thing on the Sunday before (the 14th) or after (the 21st). I'll drop more details as it's worked out.

peace... Dave

3 Comments:

At 1:58 PM, Blogger Jeff Rients said...

While I'd play any of those, Deadlands is one I've never done at all. If, as I hear, it includes showdowns and rampaging zombies, consider my vote for that one.

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger the Red-Haired Maniac said...

Dude... showdowns and rampaging zombies are just the tip of the iceberg.

Lessee... hex-slingin' gamblers, infernal steamtech, and sand worms almost as big as anything that graced the planet dune are all part and parcel of the Weird West, and again, just a small part of what's REALLY out there.

peace... Dave

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger the Red-Haired Maniac said...

Okay folks...

Unless Doug and Stuart have any objections, I'm going with DL-Reloaded.

Adventure title has yet to be determined, and my wife and I are still discussing the date. I will be making the characters, so all you have to do is show up with dice (full range, D4-D20), some writing untensils, and an open mind.

Later... Dave

 

Post a Comment

<< Home