Thursday, May 17, 2007

scheduling

Stuart's Secrets of Zir'An game will be a week from Sunday on May 27th, at my place as usual. Does starting at 2pm work for everybody again? The slightly later start last time made things smoother at home for me.

The July 22nd meeting is canceled. After Stuart's run our next game will be Kathleen's session. (Any idea what the game will be, Kathleen?) Our scheduled date for our next meeting is August 19th, which is GenCon Sunday. Is that a problem for anyone? I might be going to GenCon this year, but if I do it will only be for Saturday.

After Kathleen's session in August we have two dates on the schedule, October 14th and November 11th. These are open. After Kathleen's game we could call C-U Run Club '07 a rousing success and simply cancel the rest of the meetings. By the time we've all had a chance to run one game, I'll be feeling pretty smug about the fact that we actually got this concept to work.

But there are things we could do. Dave, I know you felt really let down when Iron Gauntlets pulled the rug out from under you. Did you want to take another shot at running something in October?

4 Comments:

At 2:40 PM, Blogger Stuart said...

I might be going to Gen Con. I am not sure, yet...

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger Kathleen said...

2 PM is fine for the 27th.

I'm not expecting to get to GenCon, so August 19th is still fine for me. I'll probably be running the Illuminati University thing I've been playing with; system as yet undecided but probably BESM 3rd.

I'd be happy to continue with the remaining dates, though barring major flashes of inspiration I don't think I'll dibs running anything at them.

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger Kathleen said...

Forgot to say - if we need to switch around the August date, I do not at this time have anything else on my calendar that month.

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger the Red-Haired Maniac said...

Well... I was looking through Iron Gauntlets again the other day and FINALLY found the section on default Tougnhess. It's buried in the gear section dealing with armor.

"?" - ERR? - "?"

Anyway... the October date for me is iffy as it's right around my daughter's 11th birthday. I can easily run something if we can adjust the October date, or I can let someone else have the October date and run something on the date in November. I already have something in mind as well.

Can you say "homebrew"? I thought you could... =P

peace... Dave

 

Post a Comment

<< Home