Monday, December 04, 2006

a major scheduling snag

Time to get our calendars out. Doug has hit a work-related snag with the dates April 22nd, July 15th, Aug 26th, Nov 19th. He has offered to resign from the Club but I wanted to try to work this out before we went down that road. Some of you may not know Doug but trust me when I say that if you cut him he bleeds red, white, and awesome. So help me out, fellow run club members. Does the weekend before or after the ones above better suit anyone?

Also, Dave has indicated that Jan 14th may be too close to his son's birthday.

Here's an attempt to reconcile both issues:

January 7th - Dave
February 25th - Doug
April 29nd - Jeff
May 27th - Stuart
July 22nd - Kathleen
August 19th - To Be Determined Later
October 14th - TBDL
November 11th - TBDL

That's not as regular as the first two proposals, but does it work?

5 Comments:

At 12:44 PM, Blogger the Red-Haired Maniac said...

Woof... Ummm... On the surface that looks good. Given the holidays and other gaming projects, it leaves me less time to get something ready, but I'll see what can be accomplished. =P

peace... Dave

 
At 4:14 PM, Blogger Jeff Rients said...

Feel free to propose another Sunday in January. I didn't want to move you closer to the con, though I feel like we're putting the screws to you whichever way we go.

 
At 12:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that should be okay...

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger Stuart said...

Ummm... did we ever settle on a January date? I'm trying to get my schedules for the next few weekends in order (I will be in Chicago for some of them).

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger Jeff Rients said...

No one has objected to Jan 7th, so I am assuming we are playing that day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home